Train your brain away from pain
Over 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain, and most have tried various medications to try and help them deal with it. Empowered Relief™ is a 2 hour evidence-based class that provides actionable techniques that you can use to help manage your chronic pain without medication.
Empowered Relief was developed at Stanford University by Dr. Beth Darnall. Funded by the NIH it has been published and studied extensively and has been shown to:
- reduce pain intensity
- pain interference
- improve sleep
Join Joel Kahn M.D.
For an amazing 2 hr online interactive workshop on managing chronic pain:
- Learn about pain processing and what you can do to help yourself
- Learn simple pain relief skills you can use right away
- Receive a free binaural relaxation audio file
- Create a personal plan for pain relief
- Join the class with a friend or family member
Empowered Relief is an educational class and attendance does NOT establish a treating relationship with the instructor.
For more information or to register for the next class
Once you sign-up you will receive additional information about how to attend the online class including the Zoom link, course material, and a link to pay for the course.